- You have 30 days to send items back to us from the day you receive it. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- Items must be returned in a new and unused condition.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- We don’t accept liability for items that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Personalised or tailored items to you cannot be returned.
How Do I Return?
You can find out the postage price in the portal or you will be asked to download a returns label and pay for postage at your local post office. The customer will be the responsibility for the costs of returning items. For further information, Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your Debit / Credit Card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
We do not have an exchange service. You can return any product that you are not fully satisfied with via post. As soon as your returned product, your refund will be issued.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.